Monday, June 2, 2014

Profoot Triad Orthotics & Pedi-Rock

Hey guys!

Today I am here to review Profoot: Triad Orthotics and Pedi-Rock. I recently received these in my Influenster GoVoxBox, which I unboxed for you all. First we're going to start off with the Triad Orthotics, these were comfortable and easy to fit into my shoes, but they were slightly too small for my feet and made it kinda hard to walk with them in my shoes.


Now let's talk about the Pedi-Rock! This product I am absolutely in love with! It removes the callus and dead skin really well, probably better than a regular pumas. The only thing I didn't like about the Pedi-Rock was the texture I felt on my hands, it has a texture of sandpaper.

Disclaimer: I received complimentary in my #GoVoxBox from Influenster to try out and review. @Profoot @Influenster #GoPROFOOT

xoxo Becca :)

No comments :

Post a Comment